The intensive outpatient services at the Zukoski Center are designed to:
- Provide counseling and educational information.
- Assist clients in the process of meaningfully confronting the illness of addiction and commitment to a program of recovery that includes total abstinence.
- Assist clients in the process of restructuring their lives without the need of drugs.
- Provide group discussions, individual counseling, educational lectures and film discussions. Also, stress management and relapse prevention.
- Provide individual treatment plans to address identified problems.
Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Sessions
IOP Day Sessions are offered 3 days per week from 9:00 AM until 12:00 PM.
IOP Night Sessions are offered 3 nights per week from 6:00 PM untion 9:00 PM.
Individual sessions last for one hour.