The program is voluntary and open to men and women. Other criteria for admission are:
- Individuals seeking help must first call for a telephone screening to determine eligibility. If eligible, you will be scheduled an assessment appointment time.
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Meet the DSM-IV-R diagnosis for substance abuse or substance dependence.
- Must be conscious and coherent.
- Must have transportation.
- Recovery motivated and has a sincere desire to change.
Cost of Treatment
Fees are based on a sliding fee scale depending on the client income and expenses. No one is denied services due to inability to pay. Medicaid is accepted.
A forty-two dollar ($42.00) lab fee is charged to cover lab work associated with physical examination.
Length of Treatment
The length of treatment at Zukoski Center is variable. The program is individualized and so is one’s progress.